- Online design tool Canva was founded in 2012 by Melanie Perkins, Cliff Obrecht and Cam Adams.
- Today, Canva has millions of users across 179 countries, creating 10 new designs every second, resulting in over 300 million designs created since launch.
- With over 60,000 free templates and a library of over 3 million images, our design community is served with new inspiration every day, including local holiday favourites such as Chinese New Year, Fourth of July, Bastille Day and Diwali.
- Canva is available on desktop, iPad and iPhone with Android soon to launch.
- In 2016, we launched our print on demand service, Canva Print, which is now available in the US, Australia and Europe.
- The Canva team continues to grow from strength to strength, with over 200 members, including Guy Kawasaki in the US, who is Canva's chief evangelist, a role he previously held for Apple.